Funny as it is, the first place I saw the Bathmate was on the comedy show Tosh.0. It was the focus of one of the sketches, and needless to say, despite being apart of a joke -my interest still peaked. I imagine you went through the same thing. I mean… how many people can stumble across something that looks like this and NOT get interested?
And so I learned more.
A Slew of Impressive Testimonials
This may sound cliche (as most reviews do online these days), but everything I saw -Testimonials, reviews….all were glowing. Better yet, It seemed that other people like myself were interested in learning more after seeing the Bathmate on TV, and those that had the Bathmate were pointing them to some pretty convincing stuff.
One person had this to say:
“Well about 6 months ago I started with my BathMate. I did not know a whole lot about pumping but I knew after my first session there was going to be some incredible things on the horizon. Immediately I noticed little fluid retention but I soon learned how to deal with this by using Slow Squash Jelqs. I quickly put together one of my best routines to date DLD BathMate Girth Blasters. This routine not only eliminated my fluid retention but it brought massive expansion with each session and ultimately a solid .25″ gain in girth. This gain was retained after no training for almost two weeks and it was in mid-shaft girth, the hardest place for me to gain. I have since started BathMate Girth Blasters again and hope to possibly add my last .25″ of girth (like I need it).”
Now, after reading that testimonial you probably realize that this guy is slightly obsessed with his wiener, as he created his own workout routine for it – heck, he coined his own name for it! You can learn what his exercise is by following the link I put above. I’m not particularly that devoted to mine, nor do I care to adapt an intricate routine around it (I’ll just stick to the Bathmate, thank you), but it still is reassuring to hear that if you do put in the time, you will see results.
When it Comes to Penis Growth, Most Are Unrealistic
Granted, most people are shooting for inches in a matter of months, but that is highly unrealistic. If you could see those kinds of results in a month then everyone would be walking around with swinging branches in their pants, so a quarter of an inch in girth growth is actually impressive.
So, as you can imagine, I was pretty much sold on it after what I read. The testimonials looked real, and it seemed very realistic that I could beef up my unit with help from the Bathmate.
Another Reason I Wanted to Try it
I won’t lie, but it definitely helped that the company selling it offers a money back guarantee. This is something few other penis enlargement businesses do, heck… if any. I see this offer as a testament to the product. They believe in it so much that if you aren’t happy with it they will refund your order.
They Reinvented the Wheel… For Your Penis
If you want grow your penis, you’d have to sift through all the crap out there. There are loads of scammy, crappy products littering the internet that do not work. However, there are a number of things that do. Jelquing, stretching, and pumping all do work. I do it from time to time and so do many other guys, and you really do notice a difference. The thing is, most guys (including myself) get tired of yanking and squeezing their dingdong every day. This is where products like stretchers and pumps come in. They are appealing because they do all the work for you. Even urologists know people are lazy, and prescribe pumps to patients that want/need harder, straighter erections. The plain fact of the matter is they work, otherwise doctors wouldn’t be prescribing them.
Conventional pumps have been around forever, and have evolved from simple air vacuum pumps by hand, to full blown electronic contraptions equipped with sensors, a slew of settings, and a massive price tag…
What makes the Bathate pound the competitors, is it has evolved to an entirely new level. Air has been replaced with the forgiving, comfortable nature of water. Warm water loosens tissue better than air ever could, and the best part is… it feels goooooood.
The Terrifying Stuff
If you had asked me what I thought about the Bathmate after using it the first time I would have said it was crap. I had a horrific first time experience with it. Very embarrassing and very uncomfortable. Nearly burst a testicle, passed out, and hovered over the toilet waiting to vomit. This all happened for a number of reasons…
- Foreskin – Yup, I’m one of those guys that have a little extra skin on their member. The reviews and booklet made no mention to the precautions someone like me should heed. For one… it takes special care to keep your testies from sucking up into the tube, especially when you start building up the pressure. As more pressure builds up inside the tube and around your foreskin, the suction tugs at all of the loose skin… including your sac. My testicles were not happy.
- Too Hot — I’m not one to take baths. More of a shower guy. However, it makes more sense to submerge the Bathmate entirely for a better seal, and a better stretch. I made the mistake of soaking in way, way too hot of water, and upon getting up after the 20 minutes I nearly passed out. All my blood was… elsewhere.
- Pump, Pump, Pump – I could NOT get a good seal at first. It took a lot of adjusting before I figured out what I was doing wrong, but when that time had come I was already overexerted and overheating from the scorching water. Combine this with the fact I had just eaten and smashed my testies a coupled time and you have the recipe for nausea. I got up, nearly passed out from the heat, and hung over the toilet waiting to chuck dinner.
Yup, don’t be an idiot like me. I did absolutely everything wrong, and by the end of it I was pretty traumatized. You could say I wasn’t ‘thrilled’ with the results either…
Round 2, 3, 4, and On
Needless to say I was ready to return the thing, but another round of reading testimonials got me to try it out one more time. The results the 2nd time around were much, much, much better. I finally saw what everyone was talking about.
What it Did For Me, and Will Do For You
Provided you do not make the mistakes I made above, the Bathmate WILL give you solid results.
- Girth Growth – Immediately after using it I noticed a much larger head and thicker erection. I’ve always wanted a thicker head, which is great.
- Harder Erections – The vacuum sucks more blood into the penis, engorging it to it’s max potential. It is a great instant result, and one that doesn’t go away even when you aren’t using it. My erections were noticeably stronger even a day or two later.
- Healthier Penis – The Bathmate improves circulation by expanding the blood vessels and chambers within the penis, which promotes healthy circulation. After a week of use you will notice your flaccid size increasing due to the improved circulation. I saw it for myself, and so will you.
- Safer Than Jelqing – The thing with jelqing is it is easy to get lazy or carried away with it. If you do it incorrectly or too hard you can damage a critical nerve within the penis which will dull or even completely numb your penis to sensation. Who wants that? It is one of the reasons I jelq infrequently, and an even bigger reason why I like the idea of using a vacuum penis pump such as the Bathmate. If you use the Bathmate right, and don’t go crazy and overpump, then you will be saving that delicate nerve from unnecessary harm.
Bottom Line is – The Bathmate is 100% Worth Buying
Despite a rocky start, I am still very pleased with my purchase. The idea behind the product makes sound sense, and after devoting a couple weeks to the product I can say I am glad I held onto it. It’s too early to bust out the measuring stick, but as time progresses and I start using it on a daily basis I will certainly be updating this review with my own personal results. What I will tell you is that I have high expectations. After a week of use I’ve noticed I am much harder, my flaccid size, head and girth are all noticeable bigger, even on days I don’t use it. So, it really isn’t a matter of IF I will even see results (because I already am), it’s a matter of how much. Because of that, I 100% recommend you get one for yourself. It works.
Remember, they will give you your money back if you aren’t satisfied with it. I know you will like it, but if you don’t then you can get your money back. Also, Thanks for reading this review, hopefully you found it helpful. I will be updating this site to keep you informed as I continue using this product, so feel free to bookmark, subscribe, or share with a friend.